Monday, February 22, 2010

Does it bother me?

Hate mongers, power seekers, racists: do they bother me? Of course they do! Do I do anything about it? Well, you see... I'm so busy right now... trying to keep my head above water... work projects, family, finances... Maybe when I have some time...
Apparently, all the negativity does not bother me ENOUGH to do something.
I went for a walk this morning, and all I could think of was what a woosie I am; doing nothing!
Decision: I WILL do! But what? Write letters to newspapers? Educate my grandchildren against all of the above? Done that... I hope they can cope in this world without joining the hate brigade.
Any suggestions? Anything at all? I am open to even the tiniest way to change our world to a more positive place.

No comments:

Post a Comment